The Fair Trade certification by ECOCERT: ESR
ESR is a label which means Solidarity and Fair Head. Issued by ECOCERT, this certificate values products from organic farming and fair trade and provides help for small producers to build a safer partnership.
Each year a thorough audit is carried out at the site of production and processing throughout the chain.
The label guarantees:
-Ethics: insurance for producers to sell at a guaranteed minimum price for workers to receive a living wage
- Social: dignified working conditions, collective organisation and the establishment of a development fund for producer communities
- Health and environment-friendly organic production of natural resources and respect for the health of producers and workers
- Development: The approach involves a lasting partnership with buyers and empowers producers
More details on the site www.ecocert.com/equitable
Valuing this label, Melvita has initiated an economic and social support of its producers program. Discover here our first organic and fair trade sectors:
- Morocco's Argan Oil more>
- Morocco's Orange flowers Water more>
- Burkina Faso's shea butter more>